The food and wine tour Around the Volcano is the tasting experience par excellence that will disclose to you the different nuances of our wines, wisely enhanced by label-specific pairings, in a journey tracing tradition, slow-food and great Etna wine.
As you will reach our winery in Linguaglossa, our staff will be glad to walk you through a sensational food and wine itinerary; you will learn about the winemaking tradition of the Etna, core value and mission of Emilio Sciacca Etna Wine’s project.
We will walk with you through the vineyard; during the visit, we will share with you our team’s passion and dedication to the land around Etna.
Afterwards, you will move inside the ancient Palmento where you will start the food and wine tour Around the Volcano: a journey to discover the unique character of our natural and artisanal wine, among the poorest in sulfites of the winemaking scene.
The menu will vary depending on the season and the availability of fresh ingredients, as all our cuisine is based on the slow-food and KM0 concept.
Here is an example of what you can expect from the food and wine tour Around the Volcano
- Biancopiglio: Etna Bianco DOC 2020 paired with a cheese board, Etnean honey and preserves, local avocados;
- Bolla Mater: Classic Method 24 months Etna DOC with fried fresh vegetables;
- Rossobrillo “Naked”: Etna Rosso DOC 2020 Wine No Suflites Added (NSA) with a traditional soup or a classic parmigiana;
- Rossobrillo 19: Etna Rosso DOC 2019 accompanied by a selection of cold cuts, including a tasty capocollo produced in Linguaglossa;
- Rossobrillo 18: Etna Rosso DOC 2018 with a sophisticated and distinct first course;
- Neromagno 18: Etna Rosso DOC 2018 bottle-aged, paired with a traditional main course;
- Dessert & sweet wine (“vinu ruci”)